All the programs included in this blog are completely free and can be used in any way you want for as long as they aren’t used for any malicious purposes.
The blog also contains source code for most of the programs listed here; you are free to use this code in any way you want, again, for as long as they it isn’t used for any malicious purposes.
Please, if you use any of the programs or source code in this blog and you find it useful, consider mention where you got it from…
Utility (12) « Downloads
- KeyLaunch 3.0 [105.31 kB]
- LibCaca for Windows Binary and Source Code 0.99.beta18 [3 MB]
- Network Monitor for Windows 2.0 [19.42 kB]
- Network Monitor for Windows 7 1.0 [15.96 kB]
- OnlineVideos SiteManager 0.1 [20.59 kB]
- Subtitles Editor (Beta 1) Installer 0.9b1 [513.77 kB]
- Subtitles Offset (Alpha 1) 0.1 [13.83 kB]
- Subtitles Offset (Alpha 3) 0.3 [198.47 kB]
- Subtitles Offset (Alpha 4) 0.4 [214.88 kB]
- VB6 Brainfuck Compiler 1.0 [18.01 kB]
- xFX Screensaver Settings for Gnome (Binary Package) 0.4.2 [290 bytes]
- xFX Screensaver Settings for Gnome (x86 DEB Package) 0.4.2 [305 bytes]